- Posted by Roger Catchpole
- On February 17, 2020
The successes kept on coming in autumn 2019 as Melford Court, Halstead Hall, Ford Place and Stowlangtoft Hall all saw staff shortlisted as finalists in the East of England GB Care Awards finals. It was great to see so many Stow Healthcare staff cheering each other on as they enjoyed a night of success in multiple categories. There was also a Regional Winner place for Ruth French and Alex Ball in the Workforce Development Category. They go forward to the national finals in Birmingham in March. Fingers crossed! Here is a list of all of our amazing finalists – we are so proud!
– Stow Healthcare – Workforce development
– Stowlangtoft Hall – Care Team of the Year
– Ford Place – Liz Burton- The Good Nurse Award & Alicia Dolby- The Ancillary Worker Award
– Melford Court – Nick Cook- Care Home Worker & Putting People First Leanne Heathcote – Care Home Worker
– Halstead Hall – Matthew Scarlett- Care Home Worker