- Posted by Roger Catchpole
- On October 24, 2016
Stowlangtoft Healthcare is delighted to announce that we have a bumper year of shortlistings in the National Care Awards and the Great British Care Awards, both prestigious national care competitions. Our appeal for residents, families and staff to nominate colleagues who they felt went the extra mile saw many quality candidates suggested at our homes and around 20 nominations were put forward. From these, 11 nominations were shortlisted, and the following staff from Brandon Park have been recognised:
– Sam Cutts, Good Nurse Award (GB Care Awards and National Care
– Becky Harvey, Carer Award (GB Care Awards)
– Ruth French, Care Operations Manager (National Care Awards)
– Stowlangtoft Healthcare, Best Care Employer Award (GB Care
In November we will be taking the nominees to their awards ceremonies in London or Cambridge. To receive so many nominations is an amazing accolade for our company and we wish our staff every success!